Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Busy week....

Friday:
It's been ages since I last went to P.S. cafe at Dempsey Road. Met up with Harn and Suezanne for coffee. Love the ambience and company. After that proceeded to party with my university friends and Eileen at M.O.S... It was a blast. Finally, Eileen got her new handphone, time to cam whore, haha... Should seriously consider of cutting down on partying because it's so EXPENSIVE... Especially when we usually drink so much... I'm a poor kid, you know...


Saturday:

Catch the movie Ironman with Sze, Suanne, Ben and his girlfriend. Two thumbs up for the movie... I don't mind watching it a second time... Love the part when the aircrew were pole-dancing in Tony Stark's private jet, so cool...


Sunday:

Went to Qian Hu Fish Spa with Baby and Chionn. It's so fun... Hundreds of fishes eating the dead skin off my feet... It's so ticklish but interesting experience. Would want to go again... Now my feets are soft and supple...


Monday-Tuesday:
Just came back from my class chalet. It was fun... Lots of drinks and food. Got to know my friends alot better. Went to Ellyas's house with Justin after having supper with them. He wanted to show me his masterpieces. Didn't know that Ellyas can paint so well. Impressive... I was speechless when I saw it with my own eyes. Can't believe a guy like him can actually paint so well... And he actually painted on the spot for me... Cool...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*