Saturday, May 31, 2008

Prive

Baby had the most unlucky day yesterday.
First, some part of the keypad of his phone dropped out. All I can say is that the quality control of Nokia is quite bad... Initially, when he showed it to me, I thought he went to modify his phone to those ugly "Ah Beng" lights but when he told me that the piece of keypad came out, I sighed in relieve and told him "Thank god... I thought your taste had deteriorated."

Then, we went to Gelare to have coffee while waiting for Sze and Su ann for dinner. First, the stupid ASSISTANT MANAGER came with the WRONG bill and he even read out every item on the bill.(Do you see any chicken pie on our table? WTF...) Then he dropped Baby's credit card without even realising it, only to realise it after Baby signed and he was looking anxiously for the card and receipt which was lying on the floor right behind him... Such an idiot. The worst part... HE DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE!!! If this type of dumbass can become an assistant manager, I don't see why the janitor can't replace his position.

After that we shopped around and went to Spageddies for dinner... And guess who I saw? HUICHING!!! Yup, what a coincidence...

Love you...Baby's Partner in CRIMEBaby...Why all the shots that you took made me look so DRUNK... Goodness only 1 is acceptable...Say PEACEChionn and Bel...Mr... Stop playing with your IPHONE and look at my camera...The loving couple... Su Ann and SzeSu Ann and Bel...Beautiful ambienceAfter dinner we proceeded to Prive to meet Chionn for drinks... Oh my gosh... Breath-taking ambience... I LOVE IT... I had a great time, listening to their "good old times" stories and of course sharing mine as well... It was a divine night... All thanks to them...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*