Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Hot Hot Hot....

The weather these days is freaking HOT!!! I think I'm going to be roasted soon... Damn... 34 degree is no joke... How I wish the weather could be cooler... Sigh...
It's the second day of school and people are already skipping classes, how motivating...Fishy and Durian didn't come for class and Sining is leaving for Korea today...(What a life...) I want to go too... Can I hid in your luggage? *wink*
Witness something quite unusual today... Was taking the bus to meet Laopo Eileen when I saw this early 60s aunty stretching out her hands and asking all the passengers in the bus for cigarette... She went to every individual and asked for it and even went to an extend that she would nudge or tap on unattentive passengers... Weird woman, 1 of the passenger thought that she has no money and gave her a dollar... But apparently that is not the case, she has at least $10 in her pocket which she took them out to count... If she has no money then don't smoke, why must she beg? Won't she feel embarrassed? Well, anyway...
Had Swensen for dinner and coffee at Jurong Point...Oh man... Jurong Point is getting BORING... But we don't really have a choice because we prefer to settle for somewhere near and convenient to our place... So what's left? JURONG POINT...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*