Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Went to watch Indiana Jones at Vivocity yesterday... Thanks Baby for booking the GOLD CLASS... Can't remember when was the last time I watch a movie in gold class... Enjoyed it to the max... 2 thumbs up for Indiana Jones... It's a GREAT movie!!!
Guess I would have to say good bye to my new handphone because I'm broke. *Sigh* Splurge about $400 on River Island yesterday and about $200 on Saturday. Got myself 2 dresses and 1 pair of jeans from River Island and 2 dresses from Far East in total. Alright... It's the Great Singapore Sale so it is alright to splurge abit (Self-comforting)...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*