Monday, June 30, 2008

Bel's weekend.

Alright... Let's start from Saturday... Went to Aston for dinner with Baby. Although it was pretty warm and I was complaining a hell lots, the food made me shut up. It was delicious... After dinner, it was time to proceed with MY plan, SINGING... We didn't know to go Partyworld or KBOX but ended up at Partworld(I don't why and I totally regretted it). It is so expensive... $55 for 2 pax, 3 hours and only 1 glass of drink each. Pathetc!!! The only plus point is that the range of English songs is larger. Initially, we wanted to go to the one at Taman Jurong but Baby insisted to go to the branch at Shenton Way instead. Another bad move... Halfway through our K-ing, I need to use the washroom and for a moment I wondered why is there so many scantily clan women with thick makeup and weird men waiting outside the washroom. There is a nightclub nearby. Hated the way those weird men looked at me. Why? Never see women before is it?! *Roll eyes* Anyway, sang our fill before going to St James to meet Laopo Eileen... Well... The night wasn't as fun perhaps was we were too tired and we didn't have enough boost. But we still managed to do some crazy stuffs(Laopo, only we know...) Haha... But one thing was made clear, Dragonfly was definitely not our cup of tea and never will be. We gave up... :)

Met up with Lynette and Ivan to bowl, dinner as well as plan for our Malaysia trip this coming Friday... I'm so excited... We are going to celebrate Baby's 29th birthday there as well... I can't wait to take a short break... Sigh... I'm mentally exhausted.

Today is the start of my 2nd half of my semester. What can I say, 1 of the teacher is quite interesting while the other one just SUCK. The sucky teacher is teaching Mass Communication and he is from China. 1 look at him you will know he is definitely from China, when he start to open his mouth and speak, almost 3/4 of the lecture hall burst out laughing... I can't understand 70% of the time when he was lecturing, and the other 30% is pure guessing, how perfect... *Roll eyes* Oh... He can't even pronounce our Hanyu Pin Yin name. *Roll eyes x 100* China.... Oh god....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*