Sunday, October 19, 2008







Attended my cousin's wedding dinner at Grand Hyatt yesterday. What can I say, it was horrible. The location of the ballroom was terrible, we had a hard time finding the correct wedding because there were 5 weddings on the same day and their room was located in a far corner, had to walk through a long stretch of corridor before we reach it... The food suck except for the cold dish and the scallops with asparagus, the setting of the room suck, I can't see the stage for nuts, and the projection screen kept repeating their montage over and over again, it was getting on my nerves and of course the biggest contributor to the horrible dinner was the 3 weird women (we didn't know them) who first sat on my parents' seat even though they knew someone was sitting there, kept attacking the food, they rushed to take the food, grabbing all the best part... DISGUSTING!!!


Was quite disappointing to see the poor standard of Grand Hyatt... But I am quite amaze on the number of wedding this 2 months, had witnessed at least 4 weddings already... Goodness... Is this year a good year to get married or what??

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*