Monday, October 13, 2008

Gloomy...

I am troubled, feel as if I'm stuck in the middle of 2 families, my parents and my godparents. What should I do? There are some unspeakable issues between them which I don't really want to talk about. I'm very close to my godfather but my parents didn't really fancy and keep trying to ask me to have a distance with him. Can you imagine, how difficult the situation I'm in? He took care of me since I was a baby and see me grow up into a fine woman today and now they are asking me to have a distance with him. I'm very sad because I love my parents and I really don't want to disobey them but on the other hand I feel that there is nothing wrong with me being close with my godparents because they are the ones who took care of me since I was a baby, I'm grateful and I love them too.
Talked to my mum about it, although she kept saying that she would leave it to me to decide on what to do but it doesn't really seem to be the case. She was sarcastic when talking to them and when she saw that I'm chatting with them, she would come in between us and let her presence be recognised. I can understand why she is doing all these BUT don't you think it's a little too childish for her age?
I seriously wish that the issue would be resolved soon(which I don't think so).

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*