Saturday, October 04, 2008

Bitchy Bitchy

This is going to be a bitchy post, so if you guys are not interested in my bitching and stuffs please proceed to the next entry... Here is goes...

I'm so god damn IRRITATED with this person, I shall name her A. Below are the reasons why I'm so upset with her.


  • She tried so hard to act intellectual in her conversation, like talking about political stuffs etc... But the problem is that she doesn't even knows what she is talking about, no content, NOTHING(She doesn't even knows her stand)!!! So who is she to comment and criticise on others.

  • She thinks she is so clever, intelligent and good looking and everyone else is just CRAP!!!

  • She claims that she is a CANTONESE but she is actually NOT. Her mother is a cantonese but her dad is a Hokkien which makes her a HOKKIEN!!! And when she found out that I am a Cantonese, she was shocked and gave me that "this type of person also can be a Cantonese" look... WTF... If you are so unhappy about your Hokkien blood thingy then I think you should change blood or something. (Ops, but I think it's already too late to do so... Too bad...*shrug*) Why, I'm a pure Cantonese with no mixture of any other dialects, you jealous, is it? Guess she is that kind of person who discriminate against her own kind... *Disgusted*

  • She thinks that I'm very "rough" and I should be more demure... But when I told her that this is what I am... Guess what she said? "Even if you are rough also must ACT demure what..." Seriously, why should I? I like to be myself, why should I put on a mask in front of everybody? If you like me, good for you, if you don't, then F**k off... By the way so what if I'm rough, does it bothers you? Thank god, I'm not those kind of people who cut the normal round egg tofu into quarters and eat them by portion...

  • When I was desperately bombing Laopo's phone, she asked me what would I say when Laopo finally picks up my call (Cause Laopo overslept and forgot all about our date)... I said I would ask her where she is and guess what she replied? "Oh, I thought your first reaction would be all the Hokkien vulgarities." *PISSED* You think I'm so barbaric? But seriously, WHATEVER!!!

  • This moment she says she doesn't GOSSIP, the next moment she was talking about this particular friend of ours. I THOUGHT SHE JUST SAID SHE DOESN'T GOSSIP!!!

  • Oh... And she dislikes people who uses singlish, "leh, lah , loh" and I should stop using them because she doesn't like. Hey, do you think I care huh? I like to use leh... Why, don't like to hear ah? Then don't talk to me loh... Aiya, you think I care meh? lalala.....

Seriously, want to act atas, go somewhere else to act lah, cause I DON'T FREAKING GIVE A DAMN LOH.....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*