Saturday, October 04, 2008

Birthdays..

Showing off her Gucci fragrance from Me... :)

Met Laopo yesterday, finally got to pass her long overdued presents to her. Hopes she likes them... Afterwhich we proceeded to Dbl O, it's the POST F1 CELEBRATION!!! No cover charge before 11p.m., sweet... Drinks were like dirt cheap and we had a hell of a time except for the fact that my heels that I wore that night wasn't comfortable at all. Came home with several painful blisters on my feet, painful... Sob... I'm so going to dump that pair of stupid heels.. *ROAR*

While waiting for Laopo to come, I shopped around a little and I bought Brother's birthday present. Although his birthday is on the 20th BUT since I know what he wanted, I might as well just buy it now... He didn't tell me exactly what he wanted BUT I overheard him talking to my sis-in-law about it and decided to give him a little surprise. Oh... What a sweet sister I am... :) Haha... The gift was an Agnes b necklace with a lock and a key pendant. He was actually only interested in the pendants BUT they don't sell the pendants on its own, so I've to buy the whole set. Oh well.. It's definitely worth it because he is my one and only brother and I love him so much.
Thanks Bro for understanding me, and encouraging me everytime I encounter any setbacks.
Thanks for being there for me and of course...
Thanks for being my Brother...
P.s. I saw Chen Haiwei yesterday too when I was shopping at Agnes b... He was browsing the same section as me... Woot...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*