Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Online shopping

Just received my dress from online shopping... So happy. This is my first time shopping online and I love it... Although it still needs a little alteration, it's HOT!!! I can't wait for the rest of my spree items to arrive...

I'm addicted to online shopping... Oh no...
Went to Far East to shop after class, didn't buy much because I want to save up for my Malaysia trip on the 25th - 27th October. So excited... I bought 3 pairs of fake eyelashes... Nice... Had a small argument with Baby... So upset with him... Everything that I tried on, be it nice or not nice he would just say "It's ok" *ROAR* That's why I've so many weird clothes in my wardrobe.
Alright, time to go and eat my comfort food - peach tart from Hans... Yummy....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*