Friday, October 03, 2008

Watched Mama Mia with Baby at Vivo City today... Nice... Love all the singing except for Pierce Brosnan's. Oh goodness, he can't sing for god's sake... Storyline was quite touching and sweet.. Give it a 4/5 stars...
After that, went shopping with Baby. Should stop shopping cause Bel is broke... Sob... Was online shopping yesterday when I was suppose to be studying for my mid-term exam today... Not good...
Baby bought a webcam for me, YIPPY... Now I can webcam-ed with Baby and Laopo... Happy... :) Of course that's not all that I've bought, bought a dress and Sis's belated birthday present too.
On a sidenote, Baby is a complete goner for vista. Reason being, he bought a new laptop on Thursday and he screwed it up on the same day, Super Pro can...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*