Wednesday, April 08, 2009

22-29 March 2009
Daddy and Mummy went on a holiday to Korea without me. Was so envious especially when I saw those pictures that they took. Gosh, they enjoyed themselves. They were pretty lucky for this trip because they got to see the snow as well as the cherry blossoms. Orh... So nice... And they went SHOPPING!!! And guess how much she spent solely on ginseng? $5k... Never underestimate aunty's spending man.... Mummy bought a hell lots of cosmetics for sis and me... Woot... Happy...

26 March 2009
Met up with darling Huizhen for shopping and dinner.... We went to Bugis, to Raffles City and back to Wisma... Haha... But the trip was fruitful. We bought many stuffs... She is so sweet, she was all worried that I will lost my way on the way home. Love her...

28 March 2009
Went to JJ's World Tour concert at the indoors stadium with Baby. It was a blast. Didn't know that JJ is 28 years old already. It was his birthday on the day too. A touching performance with his family member. It was really fun...

Enjoying my Ben & Jerry's ice-cream... Expensive but yummy...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*