Friday, April 10, 2009

Rebel.

Rebel Rocks...
Went to Rebel for the very first time yesterday and we love it....

+++points - The music is great
+point - The crowd was fine

-point - The place is a tad small
-- points - The drinks are so EXPENSIVE
-point - The music is too loud

All in all, I began to fall in love with Rebel like I did for Momo before it closes.... Will go there soon...Hmm... Should seriously consider cutting down on alcohol but I guess once in a long while is fine... We drank 1 jug of volka redbull, 2 glasses of volka cranberry, 1 glass of whiskey green tea, 1 glass of volka lime(can't remember exactly), 2 tequila shots and 4 lychee martini.... Oh gosh... People kept telling us they the way we drink is scary... And yes, sometimes I totally agree, but what to do... Not enough booze makes clubbing boring...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*