Thursday, April 23, 2009

Exams are OVER!!!! Yes, I'm so happy and excited. Finally, all the shitty stuffs are over and holidays are here... Finally, I can relax a little. Research papers, presentations and exams had really screwed up my body clock. It will take some time to recover...

Met up with Huizhen at Vivo after my last paper, my poor girl is having her exams the next day. Really appreciated her time, although she is so busy, she still reserve some of her precious time for me... Thanks my dear... Went to eat our usual Sushi-Tei... Goodness, everytime I meet her we will definitely have Sushi-Tei, and we will order the same food... Boring~~~ But we made to deal to have something different the next time we meet up... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*