Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cats

So irritating... Baby took such a bad shot for me... And it is the one and only shot. No choice....


Went to watch Cats yesterday and it was awesome. The performers were really great out there, they were so agile and their voices were fantastic. And of course not forgetting the great orchestra too... Totally worth every cent I would say... I totally enjoyed the musical. Thanks Baby... Baby bought me some souvenirs too, a furry bear and their soundtrack in London...
Such a sweet little bear...The Cats with some audience interaction

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*