Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mocca Chocolate

I want to learn golf!!!! Thanks Baby for getting my such a pretty golf set... Love it... Sorry to make you spurge again... :) I promise I will not ask you to buy me anything for the meantime... My parents almost fainted when the saw the whole set of club. Haha...

Aren't they gorgeous? They are pink, my favourite color...
Next, I want to get a pink Sunday bag and perhaps a pair of pretty pink shoes... :) But I guess shoes will have to wait... Because for the meantime it is not that necessary...

After that, met up with Laopo, we went Dbl O... We drank quite a bit but no feel... So sad, we were super sober that night, after Dbl O closed, we head down to Rebel, hoping that we do not need to pay for the cover because it was so late already, 3a.m..... But NO, that stupid fat door bitch refuse to let us in and still give us that if you are not going to pay that $20, you don't even think of going in kind of look... So irritating, if it was the PR guy, he would have allow us to go in already... Irritating... Oh well, it is over... Anyway, couldn't sleep yesterday, was super energetic. Guess it's all the red bull's fault, "red bull give you wings..." We had 1 jug of vodka red bull, 4 lychee martini, 2 jagerbombs and 2 tequila shots.... Sigh... With the rate that we are drinking, I think we are going to drink ourselves broke one day....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*