Thursday, March 22, 2007

final paper...

finally,finished my last paper yesterday...i was so happy...gosh...finally no more exams...i feel so good....haha...it feels like a caged bird being freed...3 years of hardship is finally over...amazing how time flies,in just in blink of an eye i've already finished my nursing course and ready to become a staff nurse...i've also know my girlfriends for 3 years already...now its time to make up my mind on what am i going to do after graduation...

am i going to continue studying or am i going to start working...these thoughts keeps pondering in my mind.its a stepping stone to my future and i have to cloose cautiously...studying will cost my parents $57k and i seriously dont want to waste the money and the time...so if i want to carry on my studies i'm determined to strive and not be a lazy bump anymore...

went club hopping with eileen...haha...from momo to clinic to zouk and finally m.o.s.
met cheryl and her friends at momo...hang out with them for awhile.they were fun people...
clinic is boring...its so small and not fun at all...but the interior was quite unique...the bartenders were wearing scrubsuites..looks quite interesting...they played trance but only a handful were dancing...the crowd were quite boring...

zouk and m.o.s were quite fun but we only stayed for awhile because they close so early...what a pity...

this morning i had a huge hangover and my whole afternoon was wasted...spend the whole afternoon watching television...

nevertheless we enjoyed ourselves tremendously and hope to have more clubbing sessions together soon...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*