Saturday, March 24, 2007

jerks

wonder whats wrong with the kids nowadays...are the sick in the mind or what?just couldnt understand them...what are the society turning them into?monsters?

was buying the soundtrack from the movie Dreamgirls..i was queueing up at the cashier when this guy grabbed me and told me that this guy(standing behind me) was taking snapshots under my skirt....
oh man...i was so pissed and insulted...snatched him handphone away from him and confronted him...initially he denied,he said he was only trying to make a call..but when my witness insisted he saw what happened,he had no choice but to admit to what he did...
the manager was notified and she called the police...the police came and took down my statement and went through that jerk's handphone.true enough there were many snap videos of girls' undies...so obviously this is not his first time committing this crime...
he's only 18.studying in a junior colleage.goodnes i guess my parents would be so disappointed in him.their precious son being so smart has committed such a shameful crime.
guess he should be taught a good lesson.if his parents cant teach him let the law discipline him in the hard way.serve him right...
when my mum got to know the incident,she disagree with me persuding the matter...reason being,she is afraid that i might get myself into unnecessary trouble....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*