Sunday, March 11, 2007

My ALMOST PERFECT birthday...

SATURDAY(eve of my birthday):
  • went to have duck rice with baby at adam's road...
  • checked in to intercontinental hotel at bugis...we stayed in the shophouse suite...:)
  • went to collect my diamond ring(birthday present)
  • went to Breeze for dinner with sze,yecai and baby - we had a tiramisu cake...and they all sang a birthday song for me....isnt it surprising....
  • went to cafe delma at sentosa for drinks
  • proceed to the lounge for drinks
  • jasmine and ben joined us for supper

SUNDAY(my birthday):

  • spa retreat - the body contour at raffles town club suck...1st they screwed up my package, 2nd they forgot my steambath/jacuzzi
  • shopping - but didnt buy anything
  • dinner - had dinner at ambush...slipper lobster pasta
  • watch movie - 300
  • home

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*