Monday, March 26, 2007

PRCP 1st day


today is the 1st day of my PRCP.i'm being posted to emergency department for 6 weeks of attachment.

although today was just tons and tons of lectures and talks from various people like the infection control nurse and the assistant director of nursing.i can feel the tension from everyone...everybody including myself were all very stressed up because we knew the consequences of failing this attachment...

what disappoints me the most is that, we might have to work on weekends and public holiday...there goes my weekend with my baby....sad...and now i'm having a huge headache on what if i have to work on 21 April?what am i going to do about the phantom of the opera tickets?they cost baby a bomb...lets hope i can do something about it....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*