Wednesday, March 14, 2007

my presents...

my birthday presents from all my loved ones...thanks everybody for making my day such a special and memorable one...i love you guys... :) all of you are the exquisite to me...the bracelet and earrings are from my family...dont underestimate them just because they look pint-sized but the fact is that they are quite pricey...thanks mummy for bringing me to choose something that i like...didnt expect that she would buy the bracelet for me because the inital deal was the earrings only...
they are from my dearest buddies from nyp-my darlings, val and eileen...thanks for celebrating my birthday with me on friday...apparently they didnt know what to get for me and finally got me a full set of body spa from bodyshop which includes a scrub,shower gel,body lotion,body mist and fragrance...thanks my angels...i really love the present... :) hope we could be as close when we start working next time...i'm going to miss you guys tremendously... do stay in touch...
this is from baby...maybe it is to make up for that awful purple gold ring from lee hwa...the diamonds are international certified-Brilliant Rose...so the color will definately not fade...haha...cant stand the monthly maintainence of the purple gold...3 diamonds which stands for i love you...thanks my darling for making my birthday such a magical one
please in future do not buy purple gold because the purple will eventually change color in a couple of months...everytime if you want to send the piece of jewellery back to polish (to get back the purple color) it will take up to a month...so what's the point...such a hassle...for that price you can get something better...although its unique but you will regret sooner or later...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*