Saturday, March 03, 2007

unfortunate events

today is a terrible day...goodness...
  1. power trip...and i have totally no idea what to do...called baby and tried hundred and thousand ways to try to get the power back but its still no use...in the end had to call my beloved brother to come back to take a look at it...he flipped a switch outside my house and wow the power came back on...at that moment of time,i felt i was so stupid...my brother had to come all the way home to rescue his sister by flipping a switch...lame...
  2. had some drinks with baby,sze,ben and yecai...god...that was boring...went to HIGHLANDERS and PUMP...guess we are all sitting around and counting each other's blackheads in the dark...went back at around 12midnight on a friday....didnt really want to club because i wasnt really feeling very well...the crowd was great at PUMP but the company just suck...
  3. had some arguement with baby...so pissed off...he actually raised his voice at me...well...he promised to bring me shopping tomorrow...yippy...shopping for my birthday present...:)

1 comment:

Princess said...

HAHAHHAHAHA!!

u really so stupid le!!!

Still as BLUR~!!!!

omg~



I'm Kin Wai :)

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*