Monday, August 27, 2007

1st day of school

Today is the 1st day of school in SIM.Felt abit lost because I didn't go to the school orientation on Friday because of my Malaysia trip.
The 1st class was Advance Written English and Reading.They wanted us to write a debate essay within 30 minutes.
Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television,newspapers,magazines,and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities.Use specific reasons and examples to explain your opinion.
I wasn't even prepared to write an essay and I haven't written one for ages.Guess my contents were all crap.
The next lesson was at 4pm.I had 5 hours of break.Went to IMM to meet my mum for lunch.
Survey of Algebra and Trigonometry was the next class.Was pretty lost because I had not touched algebra for 3 years already.Trying my very best to recall whatever had been taught in secondary school.
The whole day had been a tiring and stressful day.I've been trying to wreck my brain to work...I must work hard this time and not waste my mum's money...
WORK HARD

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*