Thursday, August 30, 2007

New friends

Today is the 4th day of school and I already have piles of work to be done.I'm feeling stressed up.Communication project to be handed in next Tuesday and we have to decide on the topic for the next project by next Thursday.I think our group had decided on the topic television commercials.

Got to know more new friends today.They are fun and also narcissistic just like me...They are of the same frequency....Yippy....Maybe the next time when you see my blog,you might find lots of our pictures flooding around...Most importantly,we share the same interests.We LOVE SHOPPING,movies,KARAOKE SESSIONS,bowling and BITCHING....Seems like the communication,psychology and business students are friendlier and more chatty than nursing students...Wonder why....

The school provide 3 different types of pastries for breakfast every morning.Today we had chocolate muffins(my favourite),swizz rolls and croissants...Yummy...Had sugar rush early in the morning.Haha...There're also freeflow of coffee and tea throughout the school,the whole day,FREE OF CHARGE...Felt so pampered in this school...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*