Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stilettos

Read an article on the papers today about stilettos.Had to talk about it on my blog because its one of the top MUST-HAVE items on me....

Foot problems related:
  1. Toe pain
  2. Pain in the balls of the feet
  3. Blisters
  4. Painful corns and calluses
  5. Lower back and hip pain
  6. Fractures in the small bones of the feet
  7. Osteoarthritis
  8. Breakdown or eventual loss of cartilage
  9. Deformities

According to the PROFESSIONALS

  1. Walking in high heels can be wobbly
  2. Wearing heels becomes even dangerous when speed of movement increases
  3. Chunky heels vs stiletto result is equally harmful

According to the LADIES

  1. "My heels makes me feel like I'm in control.Towering over everyone help me boast my confidence"
  2. "I wear high heels because they make me look good.My legs appear longer and I feel better"
  3. "High heels makes my legs look as of they go on for miles when they really don't,and that's going to make anyone feel SEXY."

According to the GUYS

  1. "Women in high heels are definitely SEXY.When women wear heels,their calves look more defined and their legs are accentuated."
  2. "High heels work wonders on legs."

Guess I'll still stick to my 4-inch stilettos because it makes me look good and feel good too...No matter what a woman looks like,if she's confident,she's sexy.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*