Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Neue Updates (Recent Updates)


Recently,I've been idling around and repeating my drama series.My all-time-favourite is the Taiwan drama series "Meteor Garden" starring F4 and Barbie Tsu.It was so popular back then,I guess almost everyone might have watched it at least once.

Its about a love story of a filthy rich guy and a poor girl.The guy,Dao Ming Si was an all-girls dream guy(Mine too)He's rich,handsome,caring,protective....and with a bad boy attitude.A guy who will go all out to woo the girl that he loves even if he has to go against his mother or to lose his wealth and status.It's such a touching series....How I wish my boyfriend would do that for me too... :)
Would be going to Genting and KL for the weekend.I'm so excited...Can't wait to go on a holiday with my Baby.He needs a getaway too.Work has been so stressful for him.Poor baby....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*