Monday, August 13, 2007

Life is unexpectable.

Yesterday was Baby's grandpa's burial ceremony.Everyone were all worn out...But they stayed strong during the whole time.
It's very sad to see your loved one passed on...I hope everybody will appreciate their love ones when they are still around.Life is short and vulnerable,you will never know what will happen the next moment.You may be smiling happily this moment and might collapse the next.You never know..Love the people around you and make sure they know you love them as well.Keep all your feelings to yourself and they might think that they don't have a place in your heart.
Went to school today to get my textbooks.The school is huge,almost got myself lost.I'm getting more and more excited as the school term is getting closer.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*