Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Unlucky day....

Friday:
Went to Velvet with my friends because Baby's friends backout the last minute...Initally I was very disappointed because I really wanted to get a drink,feel high alittle bit and of course dance abit...Its been ages since I last went clubbing.The last time I went clubbing was more than 1 month ago..Man...That was long...
But when I was leaving the place,I found out that I lost my NRIC,Debit Card and Credit Card...I think I has dropped it somewhere but I've no idea where.Panicked the whole night through,trying to call up the banks to block the cards....I guess the most worrying part was the NRIC thing...Went to make a police report the next day and the worst thing is I might need to pay $100 or more to redo the card....
But thank goodness the next day my friend called me up and told me that I have dropped my cards in the car....Yippy...I felt so relieved

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*