Monday, October 08, 2007

Boring weekend

My weekend was horrible.Staying home and mug was not the ideal weekend I wanted but what to do...I had to study for my mid-term exams.Later in the afternoon I'm having maths exams and computer science in Wednesday and Friday.I hate exams but I don't have any choices do I?

Baby's new car is coming in end of this month...Getting pretty excited but I'm going to miss his evolution so much...What to do...It's getting old already had to sell it off... :) Looking on the bright side,maybe the new car isn't that bad afterall...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*