Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Totally annoyed

I've just got home from school and I'm damn pissed off....Guess I'm going to explode soon,VERY SOON....

Redid my stupid essay 2 times already and this is going to be my 3rd time...BLOODY HELL!!!!Wasted my whole weekend doing it. The first time the essay that I did,she said it was a descriptive essay and now...IT'S A PERCEPTIVE ESSAY...I emailed her my outline on Friday but she didn't reply me.Obviously she didn't check her email.If she had not checked her email on a regular basis,why bother giving it to us and telling us to email her if we have any queries.I had to hand in my draft today so obviously I had to do something about it...Wrote a 3 pages long essay based on my outline and guess what...It was a peer editing.My classmate had to check my 1st draft,she wasn't very sure about the format and asked the teacher again...The teacher asked for my classmate's opinion and penalized me without even glancing through my essay...The worst part was, when I went up to her and asked which part could I improved on,which part was wrong.She didn't even bother to read through my essay and just shut me off....I HAD TO REDO the whole bloody essay AGAIN!!!!SHE DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THROUGH MY ESSAY!!!Who knows I might be on the right track,just that some parts needed to be amended...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*