Saturday, October 27, 2007

He's The One

Tried my new contact lens yesterday "Acuvue Define - Vivid style" Totally love it...It made my eyes look bigger and I look like a doll...Simply Love It...But its so expensive...$60 for a box of 30 dailies.I need to buy 2 boxes because both my eyes have different degree...What a hassle...Think I'm going to wear it on weekends only because it is too costly and I seriously doesn't need to wear $4 on my eyes everyday and throw them away after going to school...To school,simplicity is good enough...
Went to Meritus Mandarin for drinks in the evening with Sze and Ben.Suddenly Baby commented that we hadn't came here for awhile already...Yup..The last time we came was on one of the Valentine's Day.It was a memorable time.The food was great,ambience was breath-taking and the company was right.Everything was perfect.Once again,I want to thank Baby for making me feel blissed. I love you Baby
He's The One...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*