Saturday, October 20, 2007

Friends are important

Went to holland village (Essential Brew) with my precious girlfriends (Eileen and Val) yesterday and board this horrible taxi. Apparrently, the driver doesn't understand English and took me on a tour around Jurong West.For usual, it will only take 5 mins to reach Eileen's house but this time it took me 30-35 mins and I'm still not there. I could see her house and tried to direct him BUT he never understood. I was pissed and told him off.I refused to pay the taxi fare,and guess what?He asked me to get off...What the hell...I got off at this weird place but luckily another taxi came along...I should have gotten down his plate number...Damn...Was so pissed that I forgot...
Met my girlfriends after that and we had a nice good chat...Had not seen each other for ages,everyone have been so busy with their lives-studies(me),work(them) and boyfriends(US).But we would still try to catch up with each other every now and then.Miss those times when we spend most of our time together.

I'm very lucky to have all these friends around me.Without them, my world would be incomplete.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*