Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Karaoke session

My classmates and I went to sing K-box today, followed by shopping at Far East Plaza.Didn't buy much though.Nothing interest me today,I wondered why...*Sign*We had to go back early because we had to mug for out Communication quiz tomorrow and the dateline for our essay outlines are due tomorrow too...I'm stressed...The worst was my printer broke down.Damn it...Why must it break down when I needed it the most?Thank god,Steffi was online and helped me to print my documents.*Thanks girl*
Mummy agreed on the catering service and I had a nice dinner with my baby at home.Ooh....Felt so cosy...Baby will have to come to my house every evening for dinner. :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*