Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Felt like a Bimbo...

Had a tough time getting this blogskin done...Felt like an idiot..Finally felt at ease now cause it all done up and the best thing is, I did it without anybody's help...So I'm not so dumb afterall...It's not perfect but at least its nicer than the previous one isn't it?

Got an "A-" for my English essay.So happy...I redid it 3 times ok...But the stupid teacher down graded me,so sad...But its ok...At least I know I did well...I must continue to put in more effort for the next exam.

Got to go and mug now...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*