Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm Broke

Oh man...This month I'm so broke...So many people's birthday and everything.Think I should start controlling my expenses in the future.Bought a bottle of "Double Black" cologne for my brother and a box of bird's nest for my granny. Seemed like my brother loves that fragrance, we have the same taste because we're siblings.Haha....Hope my granny liked her present as well because it costed me a bomb...Well...It's the thoughts that count...

Finished the whole series of "Lovers". After watching, I was fantasizing...Haha...The story is about this mafia falling deeply in love with a doctor..Oh so touching...Well well...Have to be realistic in life...I already have this perfect guy in my life and I am contented.

Was chatting with him about going overseas for the exchange programme and he got worried.What does it mean?I know but I would still love to hear it from him personally.Thanks for being such a darling...Love you.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*