Saturday, November 24, 2007

Enjoyment to the MAX



Went clubbing at Velvet yesterday, it was one of the most enjoyable clubbing session although Eileen was late for 30min again. It's been really long since I last went partying especially with my dearest Eileen, my clubbing buddy, I just love clubbing with her. Love her tons.Haha...Met many friends yesterday, was really surprised to see them. Well, really missed the great times we spend hanging out even though we just did nothing at all. Let's catch up with each other soon, alright? Take care my dear friends. Miss you guys tons.
As for now, enough of enjoying, I should start mugging for my final year examinations.
Fighting!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*