Thursday, November 29, 2007

X'mas preparations

I know I shouldn't be blogging, I should continue mugging but I can't help it. Anyway let's make it short and sweet. Went IMM to destress myself today and bought quite a number of stuff, will not name everything but just a couple of them which I feel was quite meaningful.
Thanks to HuiChing for introducing me such a cool gadget from Watsons. It only costed me $9.90. I was like OH MY GOD, THAT'S DIRT CHEAP!!! Most importantly, it's so cool and amazing. Maybe because I don't own any of this type of stuff. Haha...Tried it on Baby just now, I was like WOW, SO COOL!!! Sounded very bimbo but who cares, haha. Now Baby can trim his nasal hair and whatever hair that are unsightly. Yeah...

Bought this from Daiso at $2. When I was walking around at Daiso, suddenly had the urge to decorate my house because X'mas is just around the corner. Saw this really cute sock and decided to get it for my brother as well as for myself. Mine is the pink one (isn't it obvious, right?Haha) Anyway hope he will not tease me again like the other time when I tried to decorate my bathroom. He said he couldn't poop when he saw all the winnie the pooh and friends stickers all over the bathroom. So mean.

Now, I'm slowly starting to shop for X'mas gifts already. Don't want to rush around like a mad woman doing my last minute shopping. Any nice ideas, please enlighten me alright?

I'm sure this X'mas would be a beautiful one because I have all my loved ones around me(and that includes all my dear friends). Love you, kisses...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*