Thursday, November 01, 2007

Presentation done...

Finally we're done with our presention. I think we did fine although there were 2 other groups who were really good. At last,its over, 1 down, 2 to go. I'm so glad.Next thing to stress about would be essay and portfolio.Essay 2nd draft and my html assignment are due tomorrow. Another quiz tomorrow too...Oh my god...Now I'm stressed after listing down all my things I need to complete.
So sleepy now, woke up at 5am this morning to get ready for the presentation today... My next class starts at 5pm...What a 'GREAT' combination...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*