Saturday, November 17, 2007

Romantic Evening...

Thanks Baby for making my evening such a lovely one. Didn't feel like doing anything much yesterday and decided to go to Changi Airport to enjoy the view of aeroplanes. I love the feeling of holding Baby's hand and walking down the streets, feel bliss because Baby is by my side. It is not about the place that we go but the company that we're with. Strolling along Changi Airport,boarding the train was the most enjoyable moment of the night.Love to be in Baby's arms.

Finally found what I have been looking for, I've been searching all over for it.Went to many different candy shop but still couldn't find this



Isn't it sweet?Steffi gave 1 to me the other time during my mid-term exams the other time.Was so fascinated by it, had put it in front of me when I was mugging, a item of motivation. I didn't even bear to eat it until the wrapper was torn.Finally...Finally I found it at the Airport...Just wanted to try my luck at The Cocoa Trees and I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! So happy...

It's Steffi's birthday TODAY!!!

Happy Birthday My Dearest, Hope you enjoy your evening with HIM...

*HUGS AND KISSES*

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*