Friday, November 23, 2007

Hello Kitty Spree...

I know I seem like a Hello Kitty freak but I just LOVE them.They are so CUTE!!!
Bought many Hello Kitty stuffs today...
My new phone...
Oh...It's so sweet...Hello Kitty is my favourite and the amazing part is that the wings and the wand glow when the phone rings...
Bought it because I thought my cordless phone was faulty BUT after some fondling by mummy, it came back to life. Seriously, I didn't lie, it was really down.

A new pair of Hello Kitty speakers for my laptop.So sweet...Although I know I do not need them BUT I want to have them because they are HELLO KITTY!!!


My new Hello Kitty water bottle.Bought it because my Melody one is broken, so sad...

Baby was pissed because I allowed his friend to take the front passenger seat. Well...Still couldn't really understand but whatever... I was just being nice... :( Sometimes, being too nice won't be of much good to myself. I shall be a meanie next time...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*