Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fighting!!!

After medication and lots of rest I feel so much better already. Handed in my last assignment, Communications portfolio...Finally, the last one down.Gotten our results for our presentation for the other time, well... It was below our expectation BUT still it wasn't that bad...Hope the grade can pull us up in the finals. Fighting!!!
Bought a little something for my brother today,he asked me sometime ago if I know of anywhere that sell those rubic cube,those coloured puzzle cube that we used to play when we were young. He said he wanted to get it but no idea where they sell.Sometimes it's like this when you really want something,you search high and low BUT you can never find them.If you don't want or don't need it,it will keep popping out in front of you.Weird isn't it?

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*