Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm sick....

Went to Marina Square to do some shopping and to watch Stardust yesterday...Bought 2 T-shirt, lingeries and accessories.Love the T-shirts, they have some interesting prints on them.

  1. Voted #1 Sleepy Queen

  2. Things To Do For The Day
  • Eat

  • Sleep

  • Poop

Bought one big, chunky necklace and got another one free... :)


Stardust was a great movie, 2 thumbs up for it. It is about a fallen star which fell in love with a human.

Down with URTI which is upper respiratory tract infection and fever.But still have to finish up my portfolio and essay draft by Tuesday.Luckily I've no class tomorrow so I still have some time to finish my unfinished tasks.
I think Baby loves his new car. There is a saying "A car is a big boy's toy" He seems to have many plans for his new car already, like how to make his new car faster and fiercer. But as you all know, modifying a car is a very costly hobby because every little thing is so expensive...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*