Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hello Kitty craze

Went to Watsons today and realised that they brought in Hello Kitty toiletries. I was quite hopeful that they might bring in Hello Kitty panty liners or sanitary pads as well... But to my disappointment, Nope they don't... Wanted to stock up my Hello Kitty pads supplies because I just couldn't bear to use them... They are so cute... If anybody is going to Hong Kong or Shenzhen please do let me know... Because I want to buy more of them...
This is just so ridiculous... It is only the second week of school and I'm having my mid-term exams already... ROAR~ Tomorrow is my doomsday... Keeping my fingers crossed...


An interesting piece of information that I've read in my book...
In the 16th century, lovers exchanged "love apples," peeled apples kept in the armpit until they were saturated with sweat and then given to a lover to inhale.
Yucks... It's so freaking disgusting...



No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*