Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bel is Fed up

Damn.... My lift smelt like a filthy toilet. Wonder what's all the cleaners doing, sleeping? Although it looked quite clean but the stench was unbearable. We pay maintenance for god's sake and what do we get in the end? A whole load of lazy, irresponsible cleaners who don't even bother about getting their jobs done. In some country, people take so much pride in their job that they actually tell others that they love their jobs so on and so forth. Cleaners alright, for goodness sake. I don't expect the cleaners in Singapore to let others know that they are a cleaner and they love their job but at least take some pride in their work. Don't you agree? We contribute to their pay as well. If you don't like your job, then jollywell leave. I'm sure the town council can find someone better.
Phew, enough of bitching, would be having a stressful week ahead. Projects, presentation, reports and mid-term exams are neverending. Sigh, I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!! Have tests every single week without fail and its driving me nuts.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*