Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Butter fingers....

Damn...Baby dropped my new IPOD Classic. Wanted to bring it to IMM to fit the protective sheet yesterday but Baby dropped it in the carpark before I could even do it... Was so upset, felt my heart shattered into a million pieces. It is less than a week old and now it has more scratches than my old IPOD.*PISSED*

Remembered the last time we were in Hong Kong Disneyland and he dropped my camera too, causing it to have many scratches... All I can say is BUTTER FINGERS!!!!

My birthday is arriving, Baby asked me what I want... It took me quite a while to make up my mind... Was considering bags, jewellery or gadget and finally... I want a new camera...


Exilim-S10

Oh my god... It's slick, slim and small... Love at first sight... It's only $499... Cheap..

  • 10 Megarpixel Resolution
  • 3x Optical Zoon
  • width is 14.9 mm
  • 2.7 Inch Super Clear LCD

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*