Friday, February 22, 2008

Sucky service from Mac

Ordered Macdonald breakfast delivery yesterday in school. All I can say is that their service suck big time. They mixed up our order, instead of sending 3 ice-milos and 1 coffee, they send us 3 coffees and 1 ice-milo. When we called up and requested for them to change our order, they said they can't. But all thanks to Jiamin that we got our ice-milos in the end... But it took them super long to arrive, initially they said it would come in 15 min but in the end it came after 1 hour and 30 mins... Oh my god... Horrible service...

Finally, our project is close to completion, I'm so glad... All thanks to the hardwork that my team-mates had put in... Love them to bits...

Would be meeting Eileen at St James later, need to have some pre-exam partying session... Looking forward to it...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*