Monday, February 04, 2008

Had steamboat dinner with Eileen and Val yesterday, our reunion dinner... Ya I know, I know... You guys must be thinking I was out of my mind to have steamboat twice in this week... But its yummy, so no complains on my side...
Val bought 1kg of "mua qi" or whatever it's called and the uncle charged her $12. What the hell.. I bought mine for $15... NOT FAIR... But anyway it's alright, might be going back there to buy some more because it's so nice... Mummy is going to faint, I love it so much that I can't stop eating, its addictive. Oh my god... I think I'm going to get fat this new year, so much yummy goodies. I must have some self discipline so STOP EATING SO MUCH...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*