Monday, February 11, 2008

Sucky Monday

Today is the first day of school after my 1 week of CNY holidays, all I can say is EXHAUSTED. Didn't really had much rest during the whole 1 week of holidays, been visiting, visiting and more visiting. Although the visiting part was quite fun, it was extremely tiring too... Weird thou, because I didn't really do anything much.
Anyway, our beloved lecturer dropped us a most horrible CNY present of the year, a test on the first day of class... Suck right... Well, anyway its over... But there's more tests to come...
Today is also my brother's 1st day for reservist. Haha... For the first time, he woke up earlier than me. Couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it. When I got up at 6.30am, he is already out of the house, amazing... For usual he would sleep in till about 10-11am, but today almost everyone was out of the house when I got up, except of my mum. Initially thought I woke up late. Haha... Poor brother, he would need to stay in camp during the reservist period. I'm going to miss him badly...
In almost less than 3 days time would be Valentine's Day, what are you guys planning to do? I'm not too sure myself too, because this year, Baby is the one planning... Guess it would be the usual stuffs, dinner maybe?(Unless Baby is going to come out with something special) Haha... I don't really expect alot, do I?
This year, my 2 darling girls are without their valentines BUT no worries because we still have each other to share the time with. Although I can't spend 14 February 2008 with you guys but I will still try my very best to spend more time with you all. Valentine's Day is not only for lovers but also meant for friends as well. The love between friends is irreplaceable. 13 February 2008 will be the day when we celebrate OUR very own VALENTINE'S DAY.

I love you girls...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*