Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm such a klutz

(Photo Stolen from Eileen...)
Went St james with Eileen on Friday, and guess what happened? I lost my keys, I hanged it on the catch together with my phone and it just disappeared. So bizarre, don't you think so? Realised it at 3.30am, damn, I was having a great time then. I couldn't go home because I seriously didn't want to wake my parents up in the middle of the night and my brother is having reservist. Had to ask Baby to come and pick me up, felt so guilty because he had got to work the next day and he could only have 3 hours of rest... Sorry Baby, I promise I will be more careful the next time... Felt guilty towards Eileen too, for ending the night early.... Didn't have any choice, if not I would have to sleep on the streets and that's the last thing I want to do.



Watched 'L' changes the world on Saturday. I thought it was an "alright" movie, was a little disappointed with the movie actually, but it wasn't really THAT BAD but my friends thought it was boring... Well, all I can say is that different people has different opinion. In the whole movie, there's totally nothing to do with the death note (by the way, he actually burnt it at the begining of the movie)*roll eyes* The movie is all about how he try to save the world by stopping some bioterrorism.


My brother took me out for lunch on Sunday... It has been ages since my brother brought me out, I miss those free meals.... Haha... Please do not mistake me for a freeloader, I just miss those time when he will share some of his secrets with me as well as catching up with each other. Although some people might ask, why can't we chat at home? But the feeling is different and we don't usually see each other that often due to work and other issues...



He told me that particular morning, 2 ladies in their 30s came to look for me. They knew my name as well as Daddy's and they claimed to be my friends and wanted to talk to me regarding some Christianity issues, he asked them to leave because I was still sleeping. But the problem is, I never liked to discuss Christianity issues, I do not have such "OLD" friends and even if they are my "friends", why would they come uninvited. People in the right mind would not do something like that right? If you want to look for a friend or something, you would call instead of self-inviting yourself to somebody's doorstep. A similar thing actually happened a few months ago too when I was out shopping with Mummy. It's so scary and suspicious, they felt like stalkers to me... When I told my parents that evening, Daddy actually admitted that he told the ladies his name the last time they came, because he thought they were harmless.*Oh my God*



Hope they will not come again and if they ever do, I certainly hope that the person who answers the doorbell is me and I'm going to make sure I'll give them a piece of my mind (especially when I totally HATES stalkers)



Anyway, after lunch I went to Steffi's house to complete our project... Time is so scarce, didn't have enough time to study for my test and mid-term exam... Think I'm going to flunk it... For a moment, I wish I have 30 hours everyday instead of 24 hours. But at least we finished 1 project and the next one is due next week*faint*






My Crazy Group Members






Cecilia aka Durian



Steffi aka Strawberry





Jia Min aka Fish



Hui Ching aka Ching



Bel






No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*