Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Discussion of the day...

"Men are from Mars, women are from Venus"
OR
"Men are from North Dakota, women are from South Dakota"

Smile... Will be meeting Eileen for dinner at Jurong Point later. Can't wait to see her soon and to pass her the long overdued Valentine's Day present. Initially was thinking of going partying tonight BUT I have to prepare for my presentation on Monday so had to put that idea off, what a let down... It's alright there is always another time, right...(trying to comfort myself here)

Getting pretty stressed up here because our group hasn't really done anything for our presentation on Monday, and the worst part is, the teacher is a total LAZY BUM. She doesn't teach or gives us notes, all she does is to digress and interrupt when people are presenting... Getting worried for my exams, with this teacher around, I wonder how am I suppose to score... Many students had complained against her several times already but I wonder why she's still around... Guess the complaining part isn't very effective afterall... Sigh...

Well... As for the happy part is that, I managed to do quite well for a couple of my tests, some of them I actually scored full marks... Haha... Kind of proud of myself, hope I can maintain this standard for the rest of the semester... FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*